Enriched Moisturizing Body Lotion – Dry Skin, 20 ml
Beauté Pacifique Enriched Moisturizing Body Lotion is an exceptionally effective deep and long-lasting moisturizing body lotion. This body lotion has been scientifically proven to increase skin moisture levels by an average of 65% after just 30 days of use.
When Beauté Pacifique Enriched Moisturizing Body Lotion - Dry Skin is applied to the skin, vitamins A, C and E are delivered to the deeper layers of the skin by Beauté Pacifique's patented (nanometer squalane) delivery system, which serves as a vehicle to deliver the vitamins through the skin barrier. Stimulates the cell renewal process, strengthens the skin and makes it pleasantly soft for several hours.
Contains licorice root extract, which reduces irritation and soothes reddened skin. The lotion quickly soothes and cares for reddened and sun-damaged skin. Thanks to the high concentration of natural Squalane, this body lotion is perfect for the cosmetic care of very dry skin, such as skin eczema and psoriasis. Very easy to apply. Available in 200 ml or 500 ml bottle.
In 2014, the TOPS of the best cosmetic products of Paisaiga magazine nominated Beauté Pacifique Enriched Moisturizing Body Lotion Dry Skin among the best products of the year in the BODY category.
Galvenās sastāvdaļas un to ieguvumi:
2. Glycerin | is one of the best widely used moisturizing ingredients. It is very well absorbed into the epidermis of the skin and makes the skin soft and tender. This plant-based glycerin can be safely used even on very sensitive skin. By intensively moisturizing the skin, the skin becomes soft and silky smooth. This ingredient is especially suitable for particularly dry and sensitive skin types.
4. Squalane | is an oil that is naturally present in human skin and is an essential component of the lipid system. This oil has a very high absorption capacity. Nanometer-sized Squalane droplets are effective “transporters” for A-vitamins and other active oil-soluble ingredients. Young and healthy skin contains a large amount of Squalane, but with aging its amount decreases rapidly. For this reason, Squalane is perfectly absorbed by sun-damaged and aged skin. Loss of squalane in the skin can lead to premature aging of the skin, very dry skin and loss of skin elasticity. Parts of the skin that are often exposed to the sun's rays, which are dry and show signs of premature skin aging, such as hands, elbows, heels, knees, etc. become incredibly soft once properly formulated Squalane is applied.
21. Tocopherol | is a source of vitamin E, which plays an important role in protecting the skin and the product composition from harmful free radicals. In addition, it also acts as a natural moisturizing ingredient that has the ability to reduce facial lines and wrinkles.
22. Tocopheryl Acetate | is another form of vitamin E, which plays an important role in the protection against free radicals, both the skin and the product itself and its valuable composition.
23. Retinyl Palmitate | is a particularly stable form of vitamin A, which we formulate in our creams in such a way as to maintain their highest effect, both during application and when applied to the skin. Encapsulated in nanometer-sized squalane droplets, vitamin A is able to penetrate deep into the skin in sufficient quantities to stimulate the cells that synthesize the lost collagen fiber structure and rejuvenate the skin. Wrinkles and expression lines are reduced and due to the regeneration of the entire skin structure, the skin becomes significantly younger. Such regeneration is possible in a patented combination with Squalane oil, which acts as an effective delivery system, reaching the deepest layers of the skin. A-vitamin transformed into an absolutely unique and unimaginably effective anti-aging effect, as a result of which skin regeneration reaches 10-20 years younger skin indicators.
27. Glycyrrhiza Glabra / Licorice Root Extract | is hailed as a wound-healing extract that helps reduce skin sensitivity and provides immediate comfort to sensitive skin. This ingredient allows the skin to absorb active ingredients with fewer side effects, helping sensitive skin to better absorb the most effective ingredients.