STAY COOL atvēsinošs krēms pēc sauļošanās
Ar Alveju, A, C, E vitamīniem un odus atbaidošu iedarbību
Aktīvi atvēsina un nomierina kairinātu un saulē apdegušu ādu. Lakrica saknes ekstrakts efektīvi mazina ādas apsārtumu, bet Alveja nodrošina ādas papildus mitrinošu un nomierinošu iedarbību. A-vitamīns palīdz ādai atjaunoties un nodrošina anti-age iedarbību. Bagātināts ar vitamīnu C, vitamīnu E un dabīgo Skvalāna eļļu, šis krēms ļoti dziļi iesūcas ādā, atjauno ādai nepieciešamo mitruma līmeni un padara to patīkami maigu. Krēmam piemīt odus atbaidoša iedarbība.
Uzklāt vienmērīgā daudzumā uz ķermeņa ādas pēc sauļošanās vai jebkurā brīdī, kad āda izjūt stresu vai pārmērīgu sausumu. Izbaudiet vakaru ar maigu, svaigu un no odu uzbrukumiem pasargātu ķermeņa ādu.
2. Citrus Medica Limonum / Lemon Extract is a natural source of Vitamin C that functions as a strong anti-oxidant and stimulates collagen synthesis. Helping to also recreate the ceramides in the epidermis. Citrus Medica Limonum Extract gently exfoliates the dead skin cells and reduces the problems of excessive oiliness.
3. Squalane an oil naturally occurring in human skin and is an important part of the lipid system. Its pene-
tration capacity is remarkably high. Nanometer droplets of squalane function as effective “transporters” for the A Vitamins and other oil soluble active ingredients. Young and healthy skin contains a high amount of squalane but the level will decrease dramatically with age. Therefore squalane is absorbed excellently into sun damaged and aged skin. A lack of squalane within the skin can lead to premature aging, very dry skin and a loss of elasticity. Areas of constantly exposed, dry and prematurely aged skin such as on the hands, elbows, heals and knees etc become incredibly soft immediately when squalane is applied in the right formulation.
4. Glycerin is one of the very best and most widely used humectants (moisturizers). It penetrates easily into the epidermis and makes the skin soft and subtle. This vegetable glycerine can without problems be applied to very sensitive skin types. It provides lubrication and leaves the skin soft and silky smooth. It is extremely comforting, to very dry skin types.
5. Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder is a natural raw material that functions as a natural humectant, and is well known for its soothing and healing properties.
9. Methyl PCA is added for a long lasting cooling effect on the skin, providing a touch of freshness after a warm summer day in the sun. Also, studies have shown that this ingredient acts as a mosquito repellant.
13. Lanolin (Purified Pharmaceutical Quality) plays an important role in maintaining the skin moisture balance and provides a remarkable finely textured skin surface, especially when used in combination with squalane. Previous problems with lanolin allergies are minimised with this product, due to its pharmaceutical purity where all the allergenic impurities have been removed.
20. Glycyrrhiza Glabra / Licorice Root Extract is the extract from Liquorice Root. This is well known as a wound healing extract, helping to reduce irritation within the skin and providing instant comfort to sensitive skin. It enables the skin to accept strong reacting ingredients with fewer side effects, allowing more effective ingredients to be tolerated by sensitive skin.
24. Tocopherol is a source of Vitamin E that plays an important role by protecting both the skin and the products against harmful free radicals and functions as a natural moisturizer and capable of reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
25. Tocopheryl Acetate is a type of Vitamin E that plays an important role by protecting both the skin and the products against harmful free radicals.
26. Retinyl Palmitate is a particularly stable form of Vitamin A that we have formulated into our cremes, in a way to maintain its high potency – both during storage and on application to the skin. Encapsulated in nanometer sized droplets of squalane, the Vitamin A can penetrate deep into the skin in sufficient amounts to stimulate the type of cells, that synthesise lost collagen fibre structures providing a younger skin. Wrinkles and fine line diminish and throughout the complete structure of the skin it is significantly rejuvenated. Made prossible via our patented combination with squalane that functions as an effective delivery system penetrating through the entire depth of the skin, The Vitamin A transforms into a totally unique and remarkably efficient anti-aging action within the skin corresponding to a 10-20 years rejuvenation.
1. Aqua / Water
2. Citrus Medica Limonum / Lemon Extract
5. Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder
6. Propylene Glycol
7. Glyceryl Stearate
8. PEG-100 Stearate
9. Menthyl PCA
10. Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
11. Polysorbate 60
12. Behenyl Alcohol
14. Isopropyl Palmitate
15. Lanolin Alcohol
16. Stearic Acid
18. Cetearyl Alcohol
19. PEG-20 Stearate
20. Glycyrrhiza Glabra / Licorice Root Extract
21. Tetrasodium EDTA
23. Parfum / Fragrance
25. Tocopheryl Acetate
26. Retinyl Palmitate