Scars & Stripes
Rētas un strijas mazinošs krēms
Scars & Stripes ir ļoti efektīvs krēms, kas mazina un novērš rētas un strijas. Krēms dziļi iedarbojas ādā pateicoties četrām aktīvām sastāvdaļām, kas katra savā veidā novērš un samazina ādas apsārtumu un normalizē ādas struktūras izmaiņas, kas padara redzamas rētas un strijas. Krēma sastāvā ir arī 3 dažādi aktīvie A vitamīni, kas atjauno un mīkstina ādu, nodrošinot augstu pretnovecošanās efektu, kas ādu padara elastīgu un gludu.
Krēmu iemasēt ādā profilaktiskos nolūkos vai tieši uz problemātiskajām ādas zonām no rīta un vakarā. Iesakam papildināt Scars & Stripes ādas kopšanas līdzekļa lietošanu ar Ķermeņa losjonu un / vai atjaunojošu sejas ādas kopšanas krēmu lietošanu. Uzklāt uz ādas Scars & Stripes un pēc tam papildināt ar savai ādai piemērotākajiem ādas kopšanas līdzekļiem.
Ir ļoti svarīgi par ādas veselību rūpēties pastāvīgi nevis koncentrēties tikai uz problēm zonām. Tādēļ iesakam papildināt Scars & Stripes krēma lietošanu ar Ķermeņa losjonu un / vai atjaunojošu sejas ādas kopšanas krēmu lietošanu. Uzklāt uz ādas Scars & Stripes un pēc tam papildināt ar savai ādai piemērotākajiem ādas kopšanas līdzekļiem.
3. Squalane s an oil naturally occurring in human skin and is an important part of the lipid system. Its penetration capacity is remarkably high. Nanometer droplets of squalane function as effective “transporters” for the A Vitamins and other oil soluble active ingredients. Young and healthy skin contains a high amount of squalane but the level will decrease dramatically with age. Therefore squalane is absorbed excellently into sun damaged and aged skin. A lack of squalane within the skin can lead to premature aging, very dry skin and a loss of elasticity. Areas of constantly exposed, dry and prematurely aged skin such as on the hands, elbows, heals and knees ect. become incredibly soft immediately when squalane is applied in the right formulation.
4. Centella Asiatica Extract promotes wound healing and re-creates the structure of collagen/elastin in scar tissue. Diminish redness and promotes re-creation of located, diminished skin thickness, as in scar tissue.
8. Vitis Vinifera / Grape Seed Oil is an ingredient from the Chilean Grape Seed Extract, that is found in Beauté Pacifique products only. It has a unique ability to repair damage in the skin – including repairing the structure and the appearance of stretch marks and scar tissue in general.
17. Pseudoalteromonoas Ferment Extract fights the different mechanisms that cause stretch marks: Protects the connective tissue from decomposing, helps re-creating damaged components of the extracellular tissue, reduces redness, has a wound healing effect and reduces inner muscle tension in the stretched skin.
24. and 27. Marrubium and Vulgare Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 stimulate the re-creation of lost collagen/elastin and repair the structure in the extracellular tissue. Firm and normalize the elasticity of the scar tissue. Reduce redness.
34. Retinyl Palmitate is a particularly stable form of Vitamin A that we have formulated into our cremes, in a way to maintain its high potency – both during storage and on application to the skin. Encapsulated in nanometer sized droplets of squalane, the Vitamin A can penetrate deep into the skin in sufficient amounts to stimulate the type of cells, that synthesise lost collagen fibre structures providing a younger skin. Wrinkles and fine line diminish and throughout the complete structure of the skin it is significantly rejuvenated. Made possible via our patented combination with squalane that functions as an effective delivery system penetrating through the entire depth of the skin, the Vitamin A transforms into a totally unique and remarkably efficient anti-aging action within the skin corresponding to a10-20 years rejuvenation.
35. Tocopherol is a source of Vitamin E that plays an important role by protecting both the skin and the products against harmful free radicals and functions as a natural moisturizer and capable of reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
36. Retinyl Acetate is like Retinyl Palmitate a particularly stable form of Vitamin A and it has a similar remarkable efficient rejuvenation action in the skin working in parallel with and in the same manner as in Retinyl Palmitate. It enables the skin’s specialized cells to rebuild and repair sun damaged and aged skin comparable to Retinyl Palmitate.
40. Retinyl Propionate is a third remarkable form of Vitamin A having the highest potency on the market today. It has the capacity to stabilize other forms of Vitamin A and the combined results in the potency are symbiotic.
43. Rooibos Extract (Aspalathus Linearis) is a unique herb found in South Africa that is rich in Anti-Oxidants including Aspalathin found only in Rooibos. It is known as the most popular natural product for the care for dry and irritated skin. Numerous scientific publications describe the many benefits of Rooibos and it is known as a valuable natural medicine all over the world.
- Aqua/ Water
- Centella Asiatica Extract
- Butylene Glycol
- Persea Gratissima / Avocado Oil
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Vitis Vinifera / Grape Seed Oil
- Glyceryl Stearate
- PEG-100 Stearate
- Diethylhexyl Succinate
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis / Sweet Almond Oil
- PEG-20 Stearate
- Caprylyl/Capryl Glycoside
- Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract
- Acetyl Tripeptide-30 Citrulline
- Xanthan Gum
- Potassium Sorbate
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Marrubium Vulgare Extract
- Sodium Benzoate
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5
- Sodium Lactate
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Stearic Acid
- Behenyl Alcohol
- Retinyl Palmitate
- Retinyl Acetate
- Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra /Licorice Root Extract
- Retinyl Propionate
- Rooibos Extract (Aspalathus Linearis)
- Tetrasodium EDTA
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer