Enriched Moisturizing Cream – All Skin Types
Dziļi mitrinošs krēms – visiem ādas tipiem
Intensīva un ilgstoša ādas mitrināšana ar dabīgo skvalānu. Šis krēms ir īpaši izstrādāts normālai un kombinētai ādai. Bagātīgi mitrina un vienlaikus aizsargā ādu no kaitīgā UV starojuma. Palīdz atjaunot ādas maigumu un sastāvā esošie antioksidanti aizsargā ādu pret novecošanos. Var tikt lietots gan kā dienas, gan nakts krēms vai kombinējot ar Jums piemērotāko Anti-age produktu.
Uzklāj ļoti plānā kārtiņā un viegli iemasē sejas un kakla ādā. Vienmēr lietojiet Crème Soyeuse Hydratante kā noslēdzošo krēmu, lai uz ādas virsmas izveidotu efektīvu, ūdeni piesaistošu kārtiņu. Tādejādi tiks nodrošināta ādas mitrināšana vairāku stundu garumā.
2. Squalane an oil naturally occurring in human skin and is an important part of the lipid system. Its penetration capacity is remarkably high. Nanometer droplets of squalane function as effective “transporters” for the A Vitamins and other oil soluble active ingredients. Young and healthy skin contains a high amount of squalane but the level will decrease dramatically with age. Therefore squalane is absorbed excellently into sun damaged and aged skin. A lack of squalane within the skin can lead to premature aging, very dry skin and a loss of elasticity. Areas of constantly exposed, dry and prematurely aged skin such as on the hands, elbows, heals and knees etc become incredibly soft immediately when squalane is applied in the right formulation.
3. Glycerin is one of the very best and most widely used humectants (moisturizers). It penetrates easily into the epidermis and makes the skin soft and subtle. This vegetable glycerin can without problems be applied to very sensitive skin types. It provides lubrication and leaves the skin soft and silky smooth. It is extremely comforting, to very dry skin types.
4. Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate is one of the most widely used organic sunscreens. It protects very effectively against Ultraviolet Radiation.
6. Lanolin (Purified Pharmaceutical Quality) plays an important role in maintaining the skin moisture balance and provides a remarkable finely textured skin surface, especially when used in combination with squalane. Previous problems with lanolin allergies are minimized with this product, due to its pharmaceutical purity where all the allergenic impurities have been removed.
14. Urea is a strong and natural humectant that binds to the skin’s proteins whereby it adds capacity in the epidermis to maintain a high level of moisture.
15. Citrus Medica Limonum / Lemon Extract is a natural source of Vitamin C that functions as a strong anti-oxidant and stimulates collagen synthesis. Helping to also recreate the ceramides in the epidermis. Citrus Medica Limonum Extract gently exfoliates the dead skin cells and reduces the problems of excessive oiliness.
16. Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder is a natural raw material that functions as a natural humectant, and is well known for its soothing and healing properties.
24. Hydrolyzed Collagen (and) 25. Hyaluronic Acid is a mixture of two ingredients that together build an invisible shield of moisture binding barrier on the surface of the skin, to enable the skin to maintain its elevated level of moisture within the epidermis.
26. Tocopheryl Acetate is a type of Vitamin E that plays an important role by protecting both the skin and the products against harmful free radicals.
- Aqua / Water
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate
- Behenyl Alcohol
- Glyceryl Stearate
- PEG-100 Stearate
- C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Stearic Acid
- Lanolin Alcohol
- Citrus Medica Limonum / Lemon Extract
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Ceteth-20 Phosphate
- Dicetyl Phosphate
- Cetyl Palmitate
- Propylene Glycol
- Hydrolyzed Collagen
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- PEG-20 Stearate
- Acrylates/ C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
- Parfum / Fragrance
- Tetrasodium EDTA
- Oleyl Alcohol
- Potassium Sorbate.