Enriched Moisturizing Cream – Dry Skin
Bagātīgi mitrinošs sejas krēms – sausai ādai
Intensīva ādas mitrināšana ar skvalānu, kas sniedz ilglaicīgu iedarbību. Īpaši piemērots sausai un jutīgai ādai. Bagātīgi mitrina ādu un aizsargā to no kaitīgajiem UV stariem. Var tikt lietots gan kā dienas, gan nakts krēms vai kombinējot ar Jums piemērotāko pretnovecošanās produktu.
Uzklājiet krēmu uz sejas un kakla ādas ļoti plānā kārtiņā un maigi to iemasējiet. Vienmēr lietojiet Enriched Moisturizing Cream kā noslēdzošo krēmu, lai izveidotu efektīvu, ūdeni piesaistošu kārtiņu uz ādas virsmas. Tādejādi tiks nodrošināta ādas mitrināšana vairāku stundu garumā.
2. Glycerin is one of the very best and most widely used humectants (moisturizers). It penetrates easily into the epidermis and makes the skin soft and subtle. This vegetable glycerin can without problems be applied to very sensitive skin types. It provides lubrication and leaves the skin soft and silky smooth. It is extremely comforting, to very dry skin types.
3. Squalane an oil naturally occurring in human skin and is an important part of the lipid system. Its penetration capacity is remarkably high. Nanometer droplets of squalane function as effective “transporters” for the A Vitamins and other oil soluble active ingredients. Young and healthy skin contains a high amount of squalane but the level will decrease dramatically with age. Therefore squalane is absorbed excellently into sun damaged and aged skin. A lack of squalane within the skin can lead to premature aging, very dry skin and a loss of elasticity. Areas of constantly exposed, dry and prematurely aged skin such as on the hands, elbows, heals and knees etc become incredibly soft immediately when squalane is applied in the right formulation.
4. Lanolin (Purified Pharmaceutical Quality) plays an important role in maintaining the skin moisture balance and provides a remarkable finely textured skin surface, especially when used in combination with squalane. Previous problems with lanolin allergies are minimized with this product, due to its pharmaceutical purity where all the allergenic impurities have been removed.
5. Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate is one of the most widely used organic sunscreens. It protects very effectively against Ultraviolet Radiation.
14. Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder is a natural raw material that functions as a natural humectant, and is well known for its soothing and healing properties.
23. Tocopheryl Acetate is a type of Vitamin E that plays an important role by protecting both the skin and the products against harmful free radicals.
27. Hydrolyzed Collagen is an ingredient that builds an invisible shield of moisture binding barrier on the surface of the skin, to enable the skin to maintain its elevated level of moisture within the epidermis.
28. Hyaluronic Acid is an ingredient that builds an invisible shield of moisture binding barrier on the surface of the skin, to enable the skin to maintain its elevated level of moisture within the epidermis.
- Aqua / Water
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate
- Behenyl Alcohol
- Glyceryl Stearate
- PEG-100 Stearate
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Diethylhexyl Succinate
- Stearic Acid
- Citrus Medica Limonum / Lemon Extract
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder
- Propylene Glycol
- Isopropyl Palmitate
- Cetyl Palmitate
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Ceteth-20 Phosphate
- Dicetyl Phosphate
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- PEG-20 Stearate
- Hydrolyzed Collagen
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl ?Acrylate Crosspolymer
- Tetrasodium EDTA
- Parfum / Fragrance.